LeClaire Manufacturing is family-owned aluminum casting and machining manufacturing company. We are always on the lookout for quality individuals to join our Team of dedicated employees. At LeClaire Mfg, we work as a Team towards a common goal of producing castings of the highest quality while also serving our families, our employees, our customers and our community. We are looking for production workers to fill various roles on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. We are looking for hardworking, dependable, safety conscious employees to work with molten aluminum to produce high quality castings. Ideal candidates must have reliable transportation to work, must show up every day and work hard.
A LeClaire Manufacturing Production Worker works with aluminum in all stages of the manufacturing process, including:
- Operating all required machinery for the industrial metal industry which includes:
- Heat Treating
- Wearing required PPE at all times and working/operating in a safe manner.
- Reading and following job instructions on computer and making computer data entry.
Benefits of the ability to work for LeClaire Manufacturing include:
- Wages that exceed local industry standards
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Semi-Annual Profit Sharing.
- 401(k), Pension
- Opportunity for overtime.
- Leader in the Industry
- Growing and Innovative Company
- Ability to work for family-owned Company who cares for all its employees.
Manufacturing/Industrial work experience is preferred but not required.